Thursday, August 11, 2016

New "Sway" Portfolio

I finally finished my new portfolio using Sway.

I'm very happy with the results and how easy it is to drag and drop, import content from anywhere and share the final product. When you finish whatever project you're working on, you can easily post on Docs.com. From there, you just copy the embed code and post anywhere -- like right here, for example.

If you come across this post and see something that lines up with what you're doing, let's talk. I basically work on creative content production across all disciplines.

Outside of creative projects,  I specialize in designing educational programs. And, more specific than that, I work on visualizing new system designs for companies, startups, classrooms and schools. Thanks for dropping by!


No comments: