Sunday, November 26, 2023

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

 



Take a look at my FlowGPT page and you'll understand what I mean. Things are very different than just a year ago at this time.  Not many people then were talking about ChatGPT, LLMs or generative AI. If you mentioned that you were a "prompt engineer," you would have received strange looks. But, it's all here now...and it's not going back in the bottle. 

Most of what you see here, my FlowGPT page and elsewhere has been free to use for a long time. 

Deep creativity takes work, a certain degree of anguish and a life time of trial and error. 

Please consider a donation of any amount to support, my GPT prompts, YouTube channel, creative French Horn mashupsGliderCell, HikeStorming, Global Challenge, 2.0 and Right Brain World 

Donate here

No comments: