Wednesday, November 08, 2023

I don’t like to sell. But, I need to sell things.


I was a teacher and transitioned to project work and consulting. This created a problem that I was not fully prepared for. Sales! I mean, students show up in your class no matter what. Right? But clients? Yeah, that’s a tougher sale. So, I started fiddling around with AI and figured out a way for GPT to take over that function. One problem (at least with ChatGPT) was that it would not insert links in the output or conversation. There was no way to transition someone out of the conversation to my Calendly or Stripe apps so they could sign up for my classes or pay for these services. But, this morning… problem solved. Using the Poe AI platform and Claude, it worked like a breeze. Take a look for yourself


You can see the intake bot in action near the top of this page. https://www.glidercell.com/courses

Now watch as I transition here into sales (haha) — if you’d like some training on this or, perhaps, someone to build you a GPT like the one I created (for thousands less than what you’d normally pay), Sign up for some time here or contact me directly at lee@glidercell.com.





No comments: