On the next GliderCell podcast, we'll be talking about Underemployment, Universal Basic Income and a concept known as Game B.
- What do we mean by underemployment?
- Why are the best ideas and solutions not rising to the top?
- How can people with good ideas, e.g. introverts and non-aggressive types be heard or convince others?
- Can you be too intelligent or creative for the type of economic system we have in place?
- Does a person have to quit all the interesting, fun and enjoyable things they once loved in order to be fully employed in our present economy?
- Why is this so difficult?
- Why do artists and other creative or visionary types seemingly have to suffer in order to pursue their passion?