Monday, August 24, 2009

Is conceptual thinking catching on?

Dano responded to one of my posts back in November of 08. (umm... Sorry I never responded, but this was before I understood how Blogger's alert program for comments worked. I missed it altogether).  In any event, Dano's comment gives hope to conceptual thinkers.

Dano:  Nice post. The term "conceptual thinker" was a term I was exposed to when my manager told me he wanted me to lead a particularly challenging project because I was one of the only people in the office who could think conceptually. I wasn't sure how to take it at the time but I am quite happy with it now. Thanks for writing about it.
Post a Comment

Featured post

Calling All Creative People to Rise Up

Something is missing from the discussion in the 2016 race for the Presidency. What is it? An untapped wealth of resources -- creative and i...